We've learned by doing that there are some things that make new projects flow more smoothly. This is a living document that will change over time, and was last updated on May 5th, 2020.
- Agree on project priorities at the start.
- Examples: The goal of Project A is to become profitable. The goal of Project B is to learn about SEO. Actions should align with goals.
- Develop one workflow for the project for everyone to stick to.
- Stick to either small steps with easier hand-offs or large steps with fewer hand-offs.
- Name one person as the official project manager.
- Have regular check-ins involving all stakeholders. (e.g. clients too if applicable)